This is Superlative: A Podcast about watches, the people behind them, and the worlds that inspire them. This week our host Ariel Adams is actually in person with our guest, Edouard Meylan, the CEO of H. Moser & Cie Watches. The two are in Dubai for Dubai Watch Week 2021 and start the show talking about some of the things that they enjoy and not enjoy at these shows, and some memories of shows past that they have together. They talk about Edouard’s family in the watch industry, and his journey from first starting at the company to where he and the company are now. Ariel asks Edouard about his marketing strategy involving jokes that shook up the Swiss watch industry for years, and what the reactions were from his colleagues. The two talk about the use of color making a comeback in design today, the shift back to the sports lifestyle watch thats happening, and the importance of staying relevant while still creating a unique product.
To stay updated with Edouard and H. Moser & Cie:
– Instagram @Edmeylan – https://www.instagram.com/edmeylan/
– Website – https://www.h-moser.com/
– YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/HMoserWatches
– The Heritage Bronze “Since 1828” Watch: – Heritage Bronze “Since 1828”
To check out the ABTW Shop where you can see our products inspired by our love of Horology:
– Shop ABTW – https://store.ablogtowatch.com/
To keep updated with everything Superlative and aBlogtoWatch, check us out on:
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ablogtowatch/
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/ABLOGTOWATCH
– Website – https://www.ablogtowatch.com/
If you enjoy the show please Subscribe, Rate, and Review!