Ever thought about what it’s like behind the scenes of the fast-paced world of sports media? Join us as we sit down with award-winning TV producer, Dan Gladman, to get the inside scoop. From his time with the Toronto Raptors during their championship years to producing the iconic Kawhi Leonard shot Gladman’s stories are a slam dunk. He also shares his thoughts on the geopolitical situation and its impact on sports. With Gladman’s expertise, we cover the court of sports media, offering you a unique perspective from the control room to the finish line.
In this episode of The Press Row, Jonah talks with Dan about:
- Memorable Moments in Toronto Sports
- Fascination With MLSE Ownership Structure
- Frustration With Canadian Hockey Broadcasts
- Former Student Becomes Successful Sideline Reporter
- Technology’s Role in Teaching
- Exploring Canadian Companies and Arena Partnerships